Monday, March 23, 2015

Week 11 - Reflection Writing & Anthropomorphic Vector Illustration

Week 11 - Reflection Writing & Anthropomorphic Vector Illustration


TASK 1 - Google Doodle Emily Noether

Read the Google Doodle article about Emily Noether's accomplishments on her 133rd birthday, and write one paragraph describing a challenge that you've had to face in order to achieve a goal.  Compare a specific instance in your life to a difficulty Noether must have been confronted with, and argue why you will also succeed in your pursuits.











One challenge I've had to face is when I had to come back to school after missing months. I was in the hospital for like a month and then I had to stay home for a couple more weeks. When i was suddenly thrown back into school i had a hard time focusing. My teacher helped, she caught me up and was very dedicated to help me. At the end of the year I was the only student to get all of my answers right on the math CST. She was really proud of me and she gave me a present.

No comments:

Post a Comment